To turn your ideas into artwork and create something valuable, you need a stock image site to power your creativity. Shutterstock can help turn your imagination into a reality, whether you are posting on social media or making a compelling ad. It boasts the most extensive collection of royalty-free stock photos, video clips, and music tracks. It also features innovative tools to help you work faster and smarter.
The above things are not the only reasons why you should get a Shutterstock free account. The stock image website also offers the following:
- Images and plans for every budget. Currently, Shutterstock has over 316 million stock photos in its collection. About 200,000 more are added every day to give you fresh content. You can use these images to create social media posts, promotions, and more. You can also select from hundreds of templates or customize a stock image to suit your needs. Furthermore, you can get access to professional design elements and time-saving features.
- Over 1 billion stock assets. With a Shutterstock free account, you can enjoy access to over 1 billion stock photos, video clips, and music. The stock image website boasts world-class content from over 650,000 contributors. It also allows you to create and share collections, as well as generate designs with basic or professional editing features. Plus, you get to use free plugins for your favorite programs.
- Royalty-free and extended license. A Shutterstock account allows you to download stock images with a royalty-free or extended license. With a royalty-free license, you can use stock photos in any project in perpetuity. An extended license, on the other hand, provides you with additional rights to maximize revenue. Both licenses give you unlimited digital production and worldwide usage.
- Shutterstock Free Trial. Once you become a member of Shutterstock, you get exclusive rights to their promotions. You can avail of the Shutterstock Free Trial, which gives you up to 10 images for 30 days. Basically, it is getting the first month of your annual subscription for free. You can also switch to a higher volume plan after the trial period if you want. However, if you wish to discontinue, cancel your subscription within the first 30 days.
- Free images and photos every week. Aside from the 10 free Shutterstock images during the trial, as an account holder, you can also download free stock photos every week. New assets are given away every Tuesday, so visit weekly to catch the new freebies as they come. Plus, you can enjoy both the free trial and free photos simultaneously. That means you can jumpstart or complete your creative projects with more savings.
- Safe use of high-quality stock images. With a Shutterstock account, you don’t need to download stock photos from the public domain or the creative commons. The stock site has royalty-free photos and plans in the library for every budget. It also allows you to purchase image packs for temporary creative needs. Plus, you can use free stock photography without watermark.
A Shutterstock free account is an excellent way to get awesome stock images for free. You can download and use royalty-free stock photos on your social media posts, blogs, and ads. You can also get an extended license if you wish to enjoy more usage rights. Moreover, you can make use of the Editor Pro to add logos, filters, texts, and more. Overall, the stock image site offers incredible content and innovative tools in one platform for your convenience.